Friday 26 April 2019

Skyrim Legendary Five


17 of Last Seed
Did it. I gave in officially to the hunger. Lydia wasn't there but I knew she wouldn't like how it went in either way. Breaking into the homes of Whiterun during the night and feasting on those sleeping. I just needed to sate myself. This bottled blood I got from that manor, it's not doing the job well enough. At least not anymore. It's starting to taste like ash. It's not fresh. Not like those I feasted upon. Tried for the Jarl but the sun was coming up. I'll try again at a later date.

20th of Last Seed
Jarl Elsief. She was so tasty. I had to have her again and again. Serona eventually pulled me away. That's one Jarl down.

2nd of Hearthfire
I've done it. Just as I had done with that Moth Priest a few days ago I went back to Elsief and made her my thrall. She obeys me now and as a showing of her obedience she's given me an increasingly private task. One of which would have her removed from power and potentially executed as it's a task that shows her worship of Talos, the forbidden god. I'll do it and she'll make an excellent puppet queen.

3rd of Hearthfire
Dawnguard attacked my home. Serona thinks me crazy to do this in response, but I think it's finally time to go knocking on their door to return the favor.

7th of Hearthfire
Came in at Danwguard Fortress during the night. They seemed to think it fitting to attack myself or my home during the day so I should act like the creature they believe me to be. I killed the first woman outside right by a camp of hopeful villagers. People hoping that the Dawnguard could protect them. I left them alive and only feasted on the dead warrior in the bushes. The scent of her blood should have drawn them in by now to the realization...there is no protection.

Serona and I next went inside where we assassinated the few individuals who were even inside. I knew the Dawnguard was weak, but by this degree? Isbren was the only one to show much of a fight. Serona and I fought him on the walkway above the central entrance chamber. In the end I flung him from the top letting him crash land on the bottom before departing. Surprisingly, he came out after myself and Serona and so we fought on the cliffside overlooking the villagers. I shot him out to them with my voice letting them find him as well. They'll most likely revive him back to health and honestly, I quite hope so. I need to see that shattered look in his eyes one more time.

14th of Hearthfire
I finally made my move upon Hiroki, cornering her in a small room at her parents inn. I threatened that if she didn't give in to my bloodlust I would slaughter them all. Such a good girl, such a well behaved girl. I believe I've found my Markarth thrall with her. The trouble will be getting her alone. Perhaps I should look upon the sisters of Dibella for a more certain feast.

6th of Frostfall
The Battleborn family called me in requesting my aid to rescue a member of their family named Arn. I took on the quest rescuing the lad. When I returned I found guard waiting for me. I not only paid their demanded fine but also a visit back to the Battleborn family. As my coin purse is a little lighter, so too is their family tree. I look to see how long they mourn their matriarch.

16th of Sun's Dusk
After dispatching a set of three werebears and a gathering of werewolves, I came across a most peculiar sight in a cave locals of Solstheim have been calling “Frossel”. Reiklings throughout, but the curious bit came to the end when I saw, in a grand chamber, seven or eight of those little beasts worshiping something atop a stand above them. At first I thought of shooting out a few from my perch, but the little things would scatter upon the first hit and they're a bit too hard to hit like that. A fireball right in the middle of them would have been a pleasant sight or even summoning the slave Karstaag among them. Their once ruler clubbing them all at my command. But no. In the end I decided to summon that spectral assassin to distract them. They crowded him and I managed to kill two but they dispatched of my assassin far too easily. They never made it to the perch though, Serona and myself made certain of that.

25th of Sun's Dusk
I discovered that Redguard woman those Alik'r warriors were looking for when I first ventured into Whiterun. A table maid working at the Bannered Mare named Saadia. Upon revealing this information to her, she drew a blade but I managed to talk her down. She insisted I kill those after her and I said I would for a price I would later discuss.

The first two I went after were those I first met. They had said they were going to Rorikstead and so I met them there and killed them. The others I met inside the cave. They attempted to bargain with me but I would have nothing of it and killed the whole lot of them.

Upon this achievement I came back to Saadia to discuss my reward. She would become my cattle of Whiterun. I will feed upon her whenever I wish and she will say nothing of it to the guards in town. In exchange, I would not turn her down. Her response was as I expected. A tilt of the head and the exposing of her neck.

Afterward, I decided to celebrate with a bit of a drinking contest I was invited to. The man quit after two and stated after three I would be victorious. I was in too high of spirits to realize something was wrong and, well, the rest of the time was a complete mess. Things happened I would not dare to mention even in this journal. The guilt is rough, however. I'll need to speak with Lydia about Moira less she find out of her own accord.

27th of Sun's Dusk
To my surprise, Lydia was...accepting of what had happened. I told her it was due to something Sanguine had placed in my drink, or at least was about to but she was alright. I didn't quite understand at first, with this proposal I nearly ended our own engagement. But as she spoke I noticed a faint flicker in her eyes. All this time I have been feeding on her, have I been making her more my servant than loving fiance? Is that what I want?

The answer came as a quick “no”. I would need to find cattle in other cities. Markarth, Solitude, and Whiterun were set with Hiroki, Jarl Elsief, and Saadie respectively. What of the other major settlements?

My mind immediately falls upon that restoration mage in the College of Winterhold. With her curative magics I'm certain she could cover up any markings I give her. Not to mention as a near master in my own alteration imagine the works we could create. Or that I could offer her. Battle mages to alter even thick bark into light bandages with a healing property, altering the basis of mana potions to health. Her school would find new respect and all she'd have to do is offer up her blood for me. The restoration school is so much bigger than her, it'll be no problem turning her to become mine.

Windhelm I have two potential candidates. The first being the town beggar. The woman has a raspy way of her but clearly a hearty enough body to keep from dying in a town that cold. There's no such beggar in Danwstar or Winterhold so there's something to her that keeps her hearty. Plus, what guard would listen to a beggar when feasted upon? Not to mention one gold per? I believe I can spare that expense. The other potential cattle is that dunmer woman I saw when I first entered. The one who asked my thoughts of her people. So much like the beggar, what guard would even dare listen to one of her kind? I'll have to pay that part of town a visit to assess the merchandise.

Riften is another town with two potential candidates for cattle. Svana, who works at Haelga's Bunkhouse for one. I'm sure I can blackmail into becoming my thrall of Riften. Her aunt...if she knew the things Svana got me to do the poor dear might find herself without employment. And in Riften unemployment often leads to two roads. Skooma or face down in the water. Aside from her, I have that crazed Argonian out by the docks. The one who proclaimed that a lexicon was speaking to her. The poor thing. Would anyone believe her that a vampire was biting her neck? Perhaps I can find out. Though I'm certain I could drink her in front of the Jarl herself and no one would still believe her.

This just leaves Falkreath and Dawnstar. I'll have to go hunting there later as soon as I've set up the cattle in the other towns. Of course, I'll have to protect them as well. Vampires sneaking into towns at night to feast? No. I can't keep sustaining myself off of Lydia. I love who she was, not what I'm turning her into.

No comments:

Post a Comment