Monday 11 March 2019

Back on the west coast!



It's been a while since we've submitted a transcript for our series but for those that haven't been watching our daily cam sessions we've changed. A lot. For starters, we got a real camera that records at 1080, 60fps and all that technical stuff. We've also taken it from our bedroom to Mistress Ariel's Torture Chamber where she does her work and keeps the majority of her toys now. For the first part of this recording session, I'm up over Mistress Ariel's lap with my wrists bound together. I'm naked aside from the white posture collar over my eternity collar with a short chain attached to a latch in the floor, a white ball gag presently worn, and the pink sheer stockings gifted to me by a fan.

Mistress Ariel is dressed in her polished black heels, faux leather chaps (that feel nice against my tummy :P), an open leather vest she was gifted by the local leather community for her services, a leather studded collar, and her dominatrix cap fans have seen me wear from time to time when working with Charlie. She presently wields a riding crop as this is her time to speak.

“Hello, all, and welcome back. As I'm sure you're all well aware by now our little pup has accepted a new Foxy Boxing post. She's been doing so well in her competitions here that she'd like to go to the other coast and try out her skills there.”

Mistress Ariel pats my head. I love it so much when she does this I can't help but react with a muffled moan and stretching out my legs. I earn a swift shot to the soles of my feet for that though and I feel the pain run up my legs.

“I'm sure you all have questions regarding this such as scheduling and whatnot of our show, but those will have to wait for the puppy dog pow wow. For now, it's playtime with the bitch and her pup.”

The next half hour is indeed her time. I'd chronicle it here, but I found reading and watching are two entirely different things. We have a replay on our site you're always welcome to view. ;)

Afterward though, I've been removed of my gag and given my paw mitts to wear. I'm also still in my stockings and given my anal plug tail to wear. My posture collar's been removed but, per usual, I'm still wearing my eternity collar while my hair has been put into the pup ear effect. It's time for the puppy dog pow wow where I get to talk to the fans for the remainder of the show. For the remainder, unless instructed to otherwise, I'll be kneeling with my butt on the floor, hind legs spread, and front paws on the floor as well. As for Mistress Ariel, she's cleaning everything up but she'll be joining shortly.

DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT an educator so I don't tackle those sorts of questions.

“Bark bark, everyone! I hope you're all as worked up as I am now as it's time to answer some questions. Though first I'm gonna answer the questions I think are probably going to be the most prominent tonight. What's going to happen with the show and will there be a new dungeon?

So first...the only thing that will be changing about the show is the landscape and maybe time. We'll let you all know how the time zones will affect the schedule and if we need to do an early or late show. But unless otherwise stated, you are still gonna get your daily cam sessions with us. That won't change. We might wind up doing a chill show more often when we're there, at least until we get the new dungeon situated. But not often. Even if Mistress Ariel has to give me walkies through the airport you will still be getting your daily delivery of kink from us.

As for a new dungeon...I guess I already answered that, huh? (laugh) Yes, we're looking to build up a new dungeon in our second home and as soon as that's set we can run our shows as regularly as we do here. So with all that said...oh! We're already getting a lot of questions from you guys. Per usual I'll try and get through as many as possible today but remember...I won't be able to get through them all. Feel free to make requests but please remember that before you do...look through mine and Mistress Ariel's list of soft and hard limits. Like I saw one go by already. Let's see...

Will Charlie be going with you?

We're gonna try and bring her as often as we can. But we want someone here looking after Miss. Chris when we're away and Charlie's already developing an interest in maid service. She's still got a bit to go so her coming with us will be done primarily off of her requests.

When are you leaving?

We're gonna go up...next weekend. So the ninth is when we're going. We might do a show before that or we might do one from the hotel. Either way you'll definitely be getting your show.

Will Freaky Friday still be a thing? (Transcript notes; Freaky Friday is a day where either Mistress Ariel or myself will try one of our soft limits. Sometimes it works out and other times not so much.)

Yes. Mistress Ariel, I'm sure, had fun this past Friday checking the mail naked and this coming Friday we've got something special planned. Though we're going to be doing it pre Friday and talk about it Saturday given it involves the plane ride. (laugh) As for what it is...you'll just have to wait and find out.

Will you do another show with Rainbow beforehand?

Yes. She's coming over Tuesday for another show and we're gonna have a lot of fun so we hope you all can make it. We already know we're gonna try the sybian truth for treats game because you guys liked it so much the last time.

(Transcript notes: Sybian truth for treats game started as a game Mistress Ariel and I would play. I would sit on a sybian and be asked true or false questions about my life. For every five I answered honestly the sybian would get turned up. Over time it got too easy for the sybian to be turned up so Miss. Rainbow suggested that for every five honest answers I get one of my puppy treats (dried fruit piece) tossed at me. If I caught it the sybian would be turned up.)

I came.

Always happy to hear that and hopefully you're able to continue sticking around.

Have you drank your Mistress' pee yet?

(Laugh) No, and I don't think she'll ever let me. It's one of her hard limits. She doesn't mind watching me drink Miss. Rainbows from a cocktail glass but hers? No.

Can we see your feet?

You sure can! (I slide them out from behind my butt and give them as much of a wiggle as possible.) I'd show you the soles but Mistress Ariel commanded I keep in this position until she returns.

Will you be drinking Rainbow's pee on Tuesday?

I hope so. Got my doggy bowl and washed up for it.

Just get a foot cam.

(Laugh) I should. I was actually thinking about it a few days ago but Mistress Ariel said if I got one I'd have to get a butt cam, boob cam, mouth cam, eye cam, and perhaps even a cam cam! (Laugh) But we got plenty of photos on the website for you all.

When will Roleplay Wednesday return?

(Transcript notes: Mistress Ariel and I dress up to roleplay a scene)

We're gonna sit down with Miss. Claire and work that out when we next get to Malibu. She says she's got some new kinky outfits and story ideas for us.

Do you still talk with competitors from your former career?

Um...no. Well, sort of. I still talk with a few. Lady Marie for one is still someone I keep in contact with. Anyone else I've met while collared. But everyone else? I don't think they want to be associated with me and that's fine, I'm not angry about it. We're still in this world doing the things we enjoy so as long as we're all happy.

The weirdest place you've ever been naked

There might be a new champ to discuss on this come Saturday, but thus far the weirdest place was the church Mistress Ariel and I were married in. We went back on our fifth anniversary and had sex right where we delivered our vows. It was so nice. (Laugh) Hm?

(Ariel enters from behind now only wearing her vest, cap, and strap on. She commands that I “present” and I do so, bowing toward the camera and lifting up my rear for her. She plays some with my tail making me wonder where she's going to push her dildo in when she pulls out the plug and stuffs the head of her cock up my anus. She then grips my hips for leverage and taps my back as our signal for me to continue.)

“Th...thank you, Mistress Ariel. Let's see...

(I won't write how I was talking, I think that would be too troubling for the transcript. Suffice it to say, you can probably either imagine it or watch the replay. Don't worry, this episode is free. ;))

How has the Tumblr censorship affected you?

In no way whatsoever. After we made our own website for this, we moved everything we had here. Meaning we could do and show whatever we wanted because, really, Mistress Ariel is the only censor here. In fact, some of you may have noticed, when Tumblr started censoring we put up the video from New Years of me drinking Miss. Rainbow's pee for the first time right on the homepage. A bit smug, but we had to show were our site stood. You pay for us to be naughty and kinky, so we give you naughty and kinky.

Will you have any special guests from the west coast on your show?

Of course we will! Most of our friends are down there, in fact. Mistress Katalina, Miss. Zahara, Miss. Claire, to name a few. We'll see if there's anything we can work out. Things might be a bit more hardcore here than what they're used to, but we'll try and keep it to their level.

Will we ever get to see Marie?

No and it would be Miss. Catherine to everyone else, I keep forgetting to mention that. My sincere apologies to you all in that regard.

Mistress Ariel should have you back over her knee for that one

Maybe she will.

Anyway, I guess that's about it for our program tonight. We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow though! We'll be streaming a bit early with my maid service and a reminder that this weeks videos are walkies on the beach and a photo shoot of trying on the bikini Miss. Chris made for me. Be sure to cheer me on in my fights! I love you all! Byeee-eeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment