Thursday 1 November 2018

Snuggle Mouse

As inspired by the image...




For those wishing stories to images found (some form of BDSM preferred), please send them to me and I'll do what I can with them. :) @NaughtyKatalina

March 23rd, 2016
Started at my new job today. Did some scanning around and found the perfect specimen already. Her name's Kristina and she's the CEO of this toy making company. Such a cutie. I played the nervous interviewee to get a few more details out of her to make certain she'd be perfect. I did the whole “Hope you don't mind me asking you a few things to ease my tension” and she laughed and agreed. When I asked what her dreams were I found out she didn't have children. Yet. That is definitely a good thing for this. She's married, but that's okay. Her husband will just have to find someone else to play with.

She's one of those cat girls that recently got accepted into our world when theirs collided with our own or something. She brought along ideas and that's what got investors into her starting her own company in the first place. It really doesn't matter who she was or what she's doing, all that matters is she's going to make the CUTEST Snuggle Mouse ever! Was going to be a bear...but cat-mouse. Couldn't resist!

I can hardly wait.


March 25th, 2016
Today I went into a sex shop for the first time since I got my Riding Horse. I did get him a treat. :P I mainly went in for my future Snuggle Mouse getting her some gear ready. Leather straps, harness, a lovely remote anal plug (honestly I had to get two).

There was a cute girl working behind the counter named Claire. I thought about her in a new suit but found she was already collared. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll shatter relationships built on love, but not ones like hers.

I next went to the craft shop and got LOTS AND LOTS of stuffing! Snuggle Mouse is going to be the absolute cuddliest! I also got some material to make the actual suit and some inner lining so she's comfy-womfy. I also picked up some fabric to touch up on spaces of her leather bindings and harness. Honestly it looks a bit drab for my liking. Thinking stars or hearts. Hearts might make her look more cuddlesome. But then she'll be in her suit anyway. However, if she'll be anything like my Riding Horse she'll have to be taken out and washed and I just want that “awwww” moment as I notice her little hearts. I also picked up a large squeaker ball. I just saw it on the shelf and thought why not? I can probably train my Snuggle Mouse to make little squeaks every now and then.

I'm going to stop writing out this inventory and get to work on the outfit. In the meantime I'm going to need to start thinking how I'm going to get her here.


April 15th, 2016
I told myself I wasn't going to write back in this journal until I had something worth writing about. That took too long. I was all set to get the costume ready when I realized I didn't know any of her measurements! Luckily I was able to snap a few photos of her at work and I even got to know her a little better. All to get her here. That's right, journal, my Snuggle Mouse is on the bed right now just waiting for me to come back and join her. She's squirming in her hogtie bonds and squeaking out for my attention. She'll be getting it very soon and every day.

I eventually got her here by asking for a private performance review. I figure since I've been working for her a few weeks I could request one to see if there were any bad habits she saw in me. She agreed and scheduled one during work hours! No! I couldn't have that, I needed her to do it privately. It was a long shot but I got her to accept a coffee get together. Outside the office. I said I was still a little stressed and worried. She's such a sweetie. Even before becoming my Snuggle Mouse she cares so much about me.

After the coffee and our talk I did the ol' drug and drag and brought her here. I thought she'd like to see my Riding Horse, the one constant that's been keeping my mind at ease these past few weeks. The dildo saddle I got him really does the trick and he loves it too because he bucks and wriggles all about to make me feel good.

Wonder if they're still looking for me in Indianapolis.


April 16th, 2016
Snuggle Mouse's first day. Well, first last night...

It. Went. WONDERFULLY!!! I never knew my Snuggle Mouse was already so madly in love with me! I was eating the pussy's pussy and she must have enjoyed it so much she didn't want me to move my head away at all! Her legs clamped down so tightly. She squeaked and real tears of joy came pouring out of her! We snuggled under the covers the rest of the night but she was so squirmy. I could tell she was anxious to get into her suit. I told her “In the morning” but she didn't like that one bit. She cried and kept squirming.

She's in her suit now wandering about trying to get her bearings and making little squeaks as she does. The dear was such a smartie when it came to putting her in the suit. It was as though she felt her arms needed to go in first. Every time I got a leg in she'd pull it right out and begin squeaking. It took a fair deal of convincing but, eventually, she accepted that I knew how to properly dress her.

Now though that Snuggle Mouse is being trained I need to prep for the eventual visit from the police. They did this back with my Riding Horse a few months ago. They come in, look around and ask questions. I'll have to figure out what to do when they arrive here.


April 17th, 2016
Poor Snuggle Mouse had to be punished. I took off her mask so she could properly eat from her bowl and she began screaming for help! The little dickens was trying to get me in trouble. So, after putting her mask back on, I told her that she wasn't going to get anything to eat for twenty-four hours. Of course, my neighbor came over hearing the screams but I assured him, rather apologetically, that I had sat upon the remote for my television at quite an embarrassing moment and promised it wouldn't happen again. He believed the story and thankfully didn't call the landlord over it.

The rest of the night was filled with Snuggle Mouse's squeaks over by her bowl but I reminded her “twenty-four hours”. This morning she was all snuggling nuzzling along my legs but I held strong. I gave her some cuddles but that was it. When it was time to feed her again she remained quiet silently eating her food. When she was done I brushed her teeth and put her squeaker back in before resting the mask over her head. So snuggly!

The police will be by to interview me tomorrow about Snuggle Mouse's disappearance. They would have done so at work but ran out of time. They'll be conducting other interviews with other employees and then myself. Honestly, I'm a little on edge about this. Why are they waiting overnight for this? Are they conversing with a precinct in Indianapolis? I suppose I'll find out by the manner in which they enter tomorrow. I just need to remember to be calm.


April 18th, 2016
That was rather fortunate for me. The police came to interview me early in the morning and when they went looking around they found my Riding Horse still in the bedroom with the dildo saddle on its back a little slick from last nights ride. The entire time neither man could really look me in the eye. I should also note that throughout their visit I kept Snuggle Mouse in my lap gently stroking her as she calmly squeaked every now and then. It was a rather attractive thought to have the very person they were looking for like this right in front of them. They left when they realized my answers weren't being given in a way that would lead them to suspect me and after I let Snuggle Mouse from her suit and washed her. She was sad but I told her to smile. We were going to have a happy life, after all.


May 16th, 2016
Our one-month anniversary was today! Technically this is now the 17th but I'm writing about yesterday's events so that's okay, I figure. Snuggle Mouse has been so good lately, so well trained and obedient when I'm not around. Usually I would lock her in the closet with my Riding Horse so both of their noises wouldn't get out far. But lately I've let her roam the bedroom and now the apartment. She's there when I leave and there when I return home always ready for snuggles!

I decided as well to test the distance of her anal plug remote from work. I left it off when I left and, when I returned, found it buzzing and her on the floor absolutely loving the feel. I took her out of her suit and washed her fucking her with a strap on in the shower. She was fairly giddy for that. So much so that I thought it might be fun letting her ride my Riding Horse. After that she crawled back into bed and asked if she could be put back in her suit.

I love my Snuggle Mouse.


September 23rd, 2016
It's been a while since I visited this journal but, quite frankly, not much has happened aside from growing cuteness out of my Snuggle Mouse. She's stopped liking it when I remove her mask and whimpers because of it. “It's just for feeding and brushing your teeth and washing” I tell her. She accepts that much but is overjoyed having her mask back on.

Not only that but I've begun taking her out with me lately. On a leash with her anal plug remote held in such a way that it looks like I'm making her walk by activating the buttons. It's a truth, in a way, she knows the faster her pace the better the sensation. I'm doing this because I want to build up publicity for an eventual sales pitch I'll be giving Snuggle Mouse's ex, the new CEO of the company, about the Snuggle Mouse line. If all goes well I'll be able to put them in production soon. I've noticed a few people around who would make excellent Snuggle Mice.


October 5th, 2016
The meeting went SUPERB! I found quick investment with the public having alrady called in for Snuggle Mice of their own. I brought the original Snuggle Mouse in with me as a demonstration and found myself with interested investors. I didn't ask for much. Honestly it only costs around a hundred or so dollars to make one. But I advised on a high mark up price. That way only certain individuals would get to see them and lessen the risk of their true natures being found out. Snuggle Mouse was so cuddly during the meeting going up and squeaking at everyone before coming back to me.

Someone's getting some extra cheese tonight.


October 14th, 2016
This is more a memo to myself. Given we won't be able to meet the Christmas rush for Snuggle Mice, I've opted for a new date of release. They were confused by its importance but it's really important to me. April 16th will be the Snuggle Mice release day.


December 26th, 2016
A quiet Christmas for yours truly. I broke down and actually got my Snuggle Mouse something. I know it's crazy getting a gift for a stuffed animal, but I felt it deserved something when I noticed this. A newspaper article about the calling off in the search for Kristina. My Snuggle Mouse is mine forever.


April 17th, 2017
The release of Snuggle Mice went by without a hitch. In fact, there were lines all over the place and even though there were concerns about multiple disappearances, no one put the two together and walked out with their very own Snuggle Mice in tow. Snuggle Mouse is nuzzling my pussy right now, it wants attention. I suppose I should. It was our anniversary yesterday but she's been frisky all day still.


April 21, 2017
That lasted shorter than expected. One of the Snuggle Mice was found out to be a missing person and as soon as the report was made more and more cuddle Snuggle Mice were opened up to reveal more of those missing people. The police came to the Snuggle Mice offices but found another missing persons case. Just like with my Riding Horse line I've kept my name as far from the Snuggle Mice brand as possible. But the original investor, the former CEO of the toy factory I worked at, his was all over. He won't go to jail, he simply can't. I haven't even broken in this second Riding Horse yet. He squirms and bucks like the old one used to. He's too much fun to give up now.

May 1st, 2017
We unfortunately must move. This investigation into the Snuggle Mice “scandal” is getting a little too close for comfort. I've already packed Snuggle Mouse and my Riding Horses away for the new place. It might be a bit smaller, might only have room for one Riding Horse so the other will have to remain in storage until I know where I can place it. Trouble is I forgot which one was which already. I sincerely hope I get out the bucking one.

This will, of course, be my last entry in this journal. Just like with my first Riding Horse I like to keep these separate so who knows what my next journal will be about? A playmate for Snuggle Mouse? Some sort of bird I can soar upon perhaps? Only time, and my own eager imagination, will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment